Anastasi is built in the top of Dili hill. This orthodox church resembles it compensates the dominating form the catholic Saint George in the hill of Ano Syra. The initial (1858) drawing of Municipality Ermoupolis was to set up in the place, a monument of killed persons at the Revolution, that was placed finally front in the Saint Nikolaos, the new church was dedicated however in the “Resurrection of Nation”
It was founded in 1873, with drawings of Dim. Eleytheriadi, but was completed hardly 1909. It is temple with ground plan in form of cross and with troll, rather heavy, with walls carved and toothed films from bricks in the aspects and round frames of openings.
In the interior has enough neo classics elements, wood maiden pulpit (copy of pulpit of Ag. Nikolaos) and throne, and a lot of portable pictures of 19th century.